Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2015Time (EST/EDT): 11:00 AMPresenter: Anoop Ramachandra, Product Manager, IBM MobileFirst Platform; Derek Baron, Manager, Product Management, IBM MobileFirst Platform
In order to truly capitalize on the power of mobile, apps have to do more than provide a simple personalized front-end UI experience.
Delivering that unique user experience requires capturing, interpreting, and acting on contextual data, including geolocation. Learn to pull in rich information and transform it with your systems of engagement into actionable data to deliver real-time offers, be they content-based or promotional. See how the IBM MobileFirst Platform provides the ability to make your apps both personalized and contextual.
Join this webinar to learn how to:
- Gain insights through the use of geolocation-based data, analytics, and push notifications
- Deliver an exceptional user experience through integration with data from back-end systems or third party APIs
- Minimize effort on the back-end to free up resources and focus on user experience
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2015Time (EST/EDT): 11:00 AMPresenter: Ian Robinson, Distinguished Engineer, WebSphere Foundation Chief Architect; Alasdair Nottingham, WebSphere Runtimes Architect
WebSphere Liberty redefines the lightweight, fit-for-purpose Java runtime environment and takes it from a do-it-yourself and manage-it-yourself experience to a use-what-you-need and manage-with-confidence experience.
In this webcast, you’ll learn how the combination of open Java standards like Java EE 7, containerization technologies like Docker, and open source innovation provides foundational structure and the opportunity to experiment with emerging technologies quickly. Whatever your virtualization technology, WebSphere Liberty enables developers to be productive and to quickly develop and continuously deploy services to any cloud.
Attend this webcast to learn:
- What is the smallest, fastest and most developer-friendly production Java EE 7 runtime
- How to easily include rich multimedia content using WebRTC
- How you can deploy and run microservices on Liberty in a Docker container on premises or in any cloud
Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2015Time (EST/EDT): 12:00 PMPresenter: Rick Broker, Sales Engineer, XebiaLabs
IT departments are under continued pressure to perform faster and with increased efficiency. When it comes to sprawling IT ecosystems, it can be cheaper in the short-term to build environments and develop scripts by hand, but as systems grow larger, inconsistencies are inevitable and the need for increased automation becomes apparent. Join XebiaLabs to hear how one major financial institution automated delivery pipelines to smoothly implement one of the largest WebSphere installs in the world.
Find out how the effort managed diverse WS instances and a rapidly growing number of app deployments—all without lengthy delays for configuration. Learn how to customize automation tools and effectively audit process improvements.
Attend this webcast to learn how to:
- Transition from maintaining and building development environments to an automated operational model
- Cut down on troubleshooting time by quickly comparing environment configurations to cut down on troubleshooting time
- Reduce your development support workload by giving development teams “self-service” deployment options while maintaining control of your installations and configuration
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2015Time (EST/EDT): 11:00 AMPresenter: Vincent Belfoure, Senior Technical Sales Specialist, IBM;
Jonathan Collins, Business Process & Decision Management Product Line Manager, IBM
Gamification can increase user engagement and provide high-quality data about your audience, but deployments that are performed incorrectly can fall flat and fail to snag users’ interest.
Attend this webcast to learn how to use the IBM Bluemix Gamification service to deliver an engaging experience that draws customers to your site while collecting valuable marketing data. Understand how the IBM Bluemix Workflow and Rules services drive the gamification flow and make decisions based upon business criteria. Hear how these technologies can quickly modify your gamification program based upon changing business conditions.
Join this webcast to learn:
- How to easily make changes to your gamification program “on the fly” without touching your app
- How to create gamification programs with a high level of reusability for other game scenarios
- How to use Business Rules services to tweak gamification programs to encourage higher profitability