Date: Tuesday, September 01, 2015Time (EST/EDT): 11:00 AMPresenter: Amnon Even Zohar, Mobile Security Product Manager - IBM MobileFirst Platform
The mobile world is exploding and security threats are expanding at an exponential rate. According to Gartner, more than 75% of mobile applications will fail basic security tests through 2015.
To insulate yourself from modern security threats and earn the trust of your customers, your applications need to be defended against threats from all sides. Learn how IBM MobileFirst Platform can address your mobile app security challenges, limited not only to security tests for your app, but also threats for the user, device, and application.
Attend this webcast to learn:
- How advanced user authentication can safeguard your protected resources from intruders
- About MobileFirst Platform’s groundbreaking malware detection capabilities
- How to use app scanning to identify mobile application source code vulnerabilities early in the software development lifecycle
Date: Thursday, September 17, 2015Time (EST/EDT): 11:00 AMPresenter: Brian Pulito, WebSphere Real-Time Communications Architect; Ravi Gopalakrishnan, WebSphere Product Manager
In order to provide the type of services their customers crave, your clients need to be able to provide blazing fast communication capabilities and access important information in the blink of an eye.
WebRTC (Web Real-Time Communications) allows for the creation of next-generation communication applications without the need for browser plugins. WebSphere Application Server Liberty Profile is changing the way people communicate by making it easy to provide web page context as part of real-time conversations.
This webinar will cover all of the real-time communications features recently released in WebSphere Liberty, including the new Rtcomm feature for rapid development of WebRTC based applications, and the open-source Rtcomm client-side libraries.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How to code your first web app that uses WebRTC APIs and deploy it using WebSphere Application Server Liberty
- The value of adding WebRTC to your web applications
Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2015Time (EST/EDT): 11:00 AMPresenter: Sargam Singh, Senior Product manager, Cloud Integration, IBM;
Mike Alley, WW Technical Sales Lead - API Management & Cloud Integration, IBM Systems Middleware
Cloud applications are a must-have for the modern enterprise, making for sleek and dynamic operations that be truly nimble, Organizations that don’t fully integrate cloud applications with on-premises systems of record, however, miss out on the true advantages of cloud computing.
The single most important factor responsible for success of cloud applications is how rapidly they can be integrated to each other and to the on-premises systems. “Hybrid Integration” is the key to making the best of your SaaS investments.
IBM WebSphere Cast Iron is designed from the ground up with cloud integration in mind. Learn how a simple, configuration-based platform can enable enterprise grade integrations to be built in a matter of days.
Join the webinar to:
- Learn about Cast Iron's 'configuration no-coding' approach, which makes cloud integration extremely simple and intuitive
- Watch a live use case demonstration of integrating existing apps with Salesforce Wave Analytics to derive real-time actionable insights
- Hear about Cast Iron’s rich out-of-box connectivity to on-premises and SaaS endpoints