Date: Thursday, April 23, 2015Time (EST/EDT): 11:00 AMPresenter: Rich Ralston, IBM MobileFirst Solutions Architect/Mobile Team Lead US East
Learn how the IBM MobileFirst Platform can help you to track public perception of your mobile apps by monitoring the public app stores, analyzing and categorizing user feedback into useful metrics that help you to spot emerging trends, and quickly address performance issues before they cause lasting damage to your user experience and your company’s reputation.
Join this webcast to learn:
- How to monitor your application’s public perception via a cloud-based service.
- How to spot emerging trends before they become larger issues.
- How you can quickly remediate those problems and continuously improve your apps.
Date: Tuesday, April 28, 2015Time (EST/EDT): 11:00 AMPresenter: Dennis Parrott, Smarter Process BPM Product Manager, IBM
Process improvement can appear a daunting prospect in an intricate business network, but companies that gain greater visibility into business operations stand to benefit from streamlined operations and reduced costs. IBM Business Process Management (BPM) allows enterprises to discover, document, automate, and continuously improve business processes.
Join this webcast to find out about the capabilities in the newest version of IBM Business Process Management and IBM Business Monitor. BPM 8.5.6 has improved Enterprise Quality of Service by introducing new migration facilities, platform management and a variety of architectural and usability improvements.
Join this webcast to learn about:
- New case management enhancements, including better support for BPM-ECM integrations and the ability to link cases and process instances.
- Federated Portal infrastructure, supporting migration and isolation scenarios and allowing businesses to massively scale their BPM environments.
- Additional capabilities allowing customers to integrate a mobile UI with their business processes.
- New platform support, including IBM POWER 8 hardware.