Date: Thursday, April 24, 2014Time: 11:00 AMPresenter: Walt Noffsinger, Program Director, WAS Product Management, IBM
Are you looking for the most dynamic, lightweight, flexible and right-sized application server. One that provides both lean development and efficient/scalable production environments? Sure you are, and on April 24th, learn about the latest enhancements to the industry leading WebSphere Application Server.
- How developers’ lives become easier
- Why and how to prepare for Cloud and Mobile optimizations
- How a new continuous delivery model comes to life through the WAS Liberty repository
- About connecting SoE apps to backend zOS resources
- To expand your partner ecosystem
- About a mobile administrative experience for WAS Liberty
- What new JEE7 components are being delivered
- The importance of caching for scaling your business
- and more
Attend to learn about IBM's Right Fit App Server.
You don’t want to miss getting an early view of the improvements being announced at Impact 2014!