Date: Thursday, March 12, 2015Time (EST/EDT): 11:00 AMPresenter: Ken Nelson, IBM MobileFirst Technical Sales Specialist, North America SWAT
IBM MobileFirst Platform Foundation provides an open, comprehensive platform to build, test, run, and manage mobile applications. Join us to learn about the new features and functions in MobileFirst Foundation v7.0.
Version 7.0 enables more efficient mobile development, enhances user engagement, and provides for more secure system integration and the continuous delivery of mobile applications.
Join this webcast to learn:
- New flexible ways to get started with MobileFirst Foundation, including support for Bluemix
- to use MobileFirst Platform Foundation to connect to Systems of Record
- How the platform supports node.js and provides support for iBeacons
Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2015Time (EST/EDT): 11:00 AMPresenter: Leif Davidsen, Senior Product Manager, IBM Messaging
Running and maintaining many messaging servers can become complex and expensive, and growing businesses need messaging that is fast to deploy, simple to maintain, reliable, secure, and cost effective. In this webcast, get an introduction to how IBM MQ Appliance provides the scalability and security of IBM MQ V8, combined with the simple setup, convenience, and low total cost of ownership (TCO) of an appliance. See how IBM MQ Appliance also reduces administrative and infrastructure costs while being fully compatible for deployment with existing MQ environments or in new locations.
Attend this webcast to learn:
- Details around the new messaging solution that is built to provide a simpler approach to deployment and management of IBM MQ Queue Managers with a locked-down appliance.
- The benefits and capabilities of IBM MQ Appliance, including the different models available
- How to leverage Customizable MQ Console browser-based interface for monitoring and configuration
- Use case scenarios in different enterprise environments
- How the solution is optimized for the best performance and high availability--as well as how it can save customers time while reducing cost by simplifying deployment, maintenance and administration
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2015Time (EST/EDT): 11:00 AMPresenter: Hariharan Venkitachalam, IBM India Pvt Ltd.
Sooner or later you’re going to have to modernize the applications at the heart of your enterprise – many of which may be written in traditional languages like COBOL. Join this webcast to learn how to save time and money getting your core applications ready for cloud and mobile devices using TXSeries to reuse existing business logic.
Attend this webcast and learn how to:
- Reduce the risk associated with modernizing your COBOL, C, C++, Java, and PL/I applications for cloud and mobile
- Take advantage of in-bound SOAP support in TXSeries to extend your core COBOL applications to your customers’ mobile devices to ensure 24/7 access to your business applications
- Leverage new features of TXSeries delivered on SoftLayer including enhanced platform coverage, improved operational efficiency, and enterprise integration