Date: Thursday, May 28, 2015Time (EST/EDT): 11:00 AMPresenter: Robert Conti, Program Director, IBM DataPower Gateways
Learn how a single, converged gateway can help you reduce costs while improving security. Explore the new mobile and cloud capabilities provided by IBM DataPower Gateways that provide additional deployment flexibility and enhanced security of mobile applications.
Find out how the modular and extensible gateway platform allows you to secure, integrate, control and optimize a full range of workloads and get best practices to rapidly expand the scope of valuable IT assets to new channels and use cases.
In this session, you will learn the unique DataPower firmware’s capabilities to:
- Deliver security and integration gateway capabilities on the cloud
- Increase the integrity and confidentiality of mobile workloads with enhanced mobile security
- Protect against malicious attacks with robust platform security
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2015Time (EST/EDT): 11:00 AMPresenter: Vincent Belfoure, Senior Technical Sales Specialist, IBM;
Jonathan Collins, Business Process & Decision Management Product Line Manager, IBM
Gamification can increase user engagement and provide high-quality data about your audience, but deployments that are performed incorrectly can fall flat and fail to snag users’ interest.
Attend this webcast to learn how to use the IBM Bluemix Gamification service to deliver an engaging experience that draws customers to your site while collecting valuable marketing data. Understand how the IBM Bluemix Workflow and Rules services drive the gamification flow and make decisions based upon business criteria. Hear how these technologies can quickly modify your gamification program based upon changing business conditions.
Join this webcast to learn:
- How to easily make changes to your gamification program “on the fly” without touching your app
- How to create gamification programs with a high level of reusability for other game scenarios
- How to use Business Rules services to tweak gamification programs to encourage higher profitability