Date: Tuesday, April 28, 2015Time (EST/EDT): 11:00 AMPresenter: Dennis Parrott, Smarter Process BPM Product Manager, IBM
Process improvement can appear a daunting prospect in an intricate business network, but companies that gain greater visibility into business operations stand to benefit from streamlined operations and reduced costs. IBM Business Process Management (BPM) allows enterprises to discover, document, automate, and continuously improve business processes.
Join this webcast to find out about the capabilities in the newest version of IBM Business Process Management and IBM Business Monitor. BPM 8.5.6 has improved Enterprise Quality of Service by introducing new migration facilities, platform management and a variety of architectural and usability improvements.
Join this webcast to learn about:
- New case management enhancements, including better support for BPM-ECM integrations and the ability to link cases and process instances.
- Federated Portal infrastructure, supporting migration and isolation scenarios and allowing businesses to massively scale their BPM environments.
- Additional capabilities allowing customers to integrate a mobile UI with their business processes.
- New platform support, including IBM POWER 8 hardware.
Date: Tuesday, May 05, 2015Time (EST/EDT): 12:00 PMPresenter: Peter D’Agosta, Product Manager, Avada Software
Modern IT departments are handling larger workloads each year. Yet if IT is answering all the tickets for configuration changes for every team—while maintaining security, too— bottlenecks are inevitable. These delays ultimately amount to lost time and lost money.
Attend this webcast to learn how to design a configuration process with an emphasis on visibility, collaboration, and delegation, which ultimately will save on resources. Get best practices to anticipate and address delays in your configuration and administration processes. Understand how to grant groups visibility into resources and to request updates, while still maintaining access control.
You will get tips on how to:
- Leverage staff expertise to achieve swift low-risk, low-cost solutions.
- Share visibility in order to collaborate, investigate, and solve problems with lower risk
- Apply the experience and knowledge of other team members or business units.
- Easily delegate environments to allow teams to work on their own initiatives and reduce inefficiencies
- Significantly lower operating cost by engaging business units across both production and non-production or across the many ongoing projects overwhelming your team.
Register today and gain an understanding of how configuration can be a secure and user-friendly practice for the entire enterprise, from the target servers to the user desktop.
Anyone who registers and attends the live webcast will be automatically entered into a drawing to win a $50 Amazon gift card
Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2015Time (EST/EDT): 11:00 AMPresenter: Jane Stockdill-Mander, WebSphere Foundation Product Management, IBM
Over the last five years, there has been an explosion of choices for deploying IBM MQ and other messaging options. The product structure has changed and more advances have been made in the environments in which MQ is being deployed, such as the cloud and virtualized environments. Learn about the range of choices for deploying IBM MQ capabilities on premises, - in the cloud, or in appliance form factors.
Join this webcast to gain best practices for selecting the appropriate messaging option for each use case.
Attend this webcast to learn about:
- Enterprise messaging and what makes IBM MQ Advanced different
- Rapid-to-deploy and easy-to-manage IBM MQ Appliance for enterprise and remote deployments
- MQ Light, which enables developers to build more scalable and responsive applications
- Supporting cloud deployments with MQ on the Cloud as a Service
Date: Thursday, May 28, 2015Time (EST/EDT): 11:00 AMPresenter: Robert Conti, Program Director, IBM DataPower Gateways
Learn how a single, converged gateway can help you reduce costs while improving security. Explore the new mobile and cloud capabilities provided by IBM DataPower Gateways that provide additional deployment flexibility and enhanced security of mobile applications.
Find out how the modular and extensible gateway platform allows you to secure, integrate, control and optimize a full range of workloads and get best practices to rapidly expand the scope of valuable IT assets to new channels and use cases.
In this session, you will learn the unique DataPower firmware’s capabilities to:
- Deliver security and integration gateway capabilities on the cloud
- Increase the integrity and confidentiality of mobile workloads with enhanced mobile security
- Protect against malicious attacks with robust platform security