Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2015Time (EST/EDT): 11:00 AMPresenter: Alan Chatt, MQ Light Product Line Manager, IBM
Microservice architecture is the new rage, and it is emerging as one of the most desirable approaches to application architecture. This architecture style allows developers to decompose large, complex software applications into independently deployable, loosely coupled services for better manageability, deployability, and scalability. Messaging is a critical component to the microservices architecture, providing a connective tissue between the services.
In this webcast, drill down into microservices architecture and learn how IBM MQ Light provides the ideal asynchronous messaging solution to integrate the microservices and helps you deliver innovative, highly scalable applications with unprecedented agility.
Attend this webcast to learn about:
- Benefits of bracing Microservices architecture
- The relevance of messaging for successful delivery and operation of Microservices
- The capabilities and other advantages MQ Light can offer in the context of microservices
- Use cases and deployment options to leverage MQ Light for microservices
- Real-world examples and demonstrations on how to get started
Date: Thursday, August 27, 2015Time (EST/EDT): 11:00 AMPresenter: Jerome F Joubert, Senior Product Manager - IBM MobileFirst
In order to achieve meaningful mobile engagement, enterprise mobility needs to be easy to adopt and quick to unleash. Join us for an interactive session to learn about the new capabilities of IBM MobileFirst Platform that enable you to harness the power and flexibility of hybrid computing to accelerate your mobile transformation. Get tips to utilize MobileFirst’s modular capabilities - whether it is to continuously improve and secure mobile apps or provide a more personalized and engaging experience.
Learn to build new apps from scratch, leverage IBM Ready Apps to accelerate impact, and bring existing apps to the platform to more effectively manage and deliver a complete mobile portfolio.
In this session you will learn:
- How you can easily move a mobile workload between cloud and on-premises environments
- How to quickly enhance your mobile apps with cloud-based mobile services
- About expanded support for multiple mobile development approaches
- About enhanced mobile app security features